45 Lolita questions
I took these from truelolita's page *^^!
1. Please tell your Hand Name (name that’s used ONLY on the internet.)
Living Dead Lolita, Zombie Lolita and Crimson Lolita
2. About how long is your history as a Lolita?
Not that long... A year now that I know what Lolita REALLY is, half a year since I become a true Lolita, and a few months since I learned to do it well.
3. What first motivated you to do Lolita fashion?
It was all I ever dreamed about in fashion: a gothic esthetism associated with the cuteness and feminity of a doll.
4. After knowing Lolita fashion, have you had any time-gap or resistance till you actually started to be Lolita?
The time it took to make my first dress ^^
5. Please define your Lolita style as much as possible.
Erololita with a strong gothic influence, but during school I dress more casual.
6. About how many Lolita friends do you have?
A billion on the internet, 0 in real life.
7. What is the best thing about doing Lolita?
Dress like you always wanted to.
8. Conversely, what's the worst thing?
Doing it right.
9. Which Lolita brands do you like?
Alice Auaa, Elements, Antique Beast and Atelier Pierrot
10. What was the first Lolita item that you’ve owned?
A black spandex velvet dress?
11. What is the “must have!” Lolita item?
A petticoat! Petticoat! PETTICOAT! P-E-T-T-I-C-O-A-T!!!!!
12. Do you wear drawers?
Give me time to make some and I will tell you "yes".
13. Do you have any favourite Japanese music?
KANA!!!!!! Hakagure, Perfume, Lolita23q and Malice Mizer
14. Where do you particularly visit as Lolita?
Wherever I go during the week... school, I guess :P
15. About how many times per week do you dress as Lolita?
Three or four.
16. Please tell us about one embarrassing episode from the time when you were just beginning Lolita.
Going out in cheap Sweet Lolita... Omg... NEVER AGAIN!!!
17. What hairstyle and color do you think suits Lolita the most?
A natural color and a classic haircut. Fancy hairstyles are okay as long as they are well-made and feminine.
18. Have you ever thought of stopping Lolita? The reason?
When I will get too old, I will go for aristocrat, but not before I finished my studies!
19. Please tell your heart's bible as a Lolita. (anything like a book, magazine, CD, idol..)
Kana, the Gothic and Lolita Bible (of course), the Gosurori, and random things such as my favourite brands and things...
20. Do you own a doll? Tell your feelings about her intensely!
I have a small, adorable doll named Lilly. She looks all sad and so thin and fragile that I don't even move her from my shelf!
21. What kind of make-up do you wear when you wear Lolita clothes?
Foundation, powder, a neutral eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara and a red lipstick or a gloss! I like to try new make-up styles, thought ^^.
22. Have you ever secretly changed clothes in a train station bathroom on a Lolita day-out?
I should get a train station first...
23. Are you composed when doing Lolita all by yourself?
24. How much do you spend on your Lolita clothes & accessories monthly?
The question should be "How much to you spend on fabric to make lolita things monthly?", the answer is about 50$.
25. What is the most expensive Lolita thing you've bought so far? How much was it?
Used Alice Auaa gloves... for 80$ :D.
26. So far about how much has the expense been for Lolita goods?
About 1000$.. I think.
27. Lolita outfits really cost money. How do you raise money to cover the cost of Lolita?
I spend what I have after paying the bills and things for daily life...
I28. Have you ever bought from an online store? If so, please tell its good and bad points and some advice for the future. If not, please tell why not.
Yes! The good point is that you get original things not available anywhere else, but the bad point is that you never know what you will get exactly. My advices are know your company, pay with Paypal whenever is possible and read ALL the lines.
29. Even if you sort of want to keep it a secret, please tell about a private manufacturer that is the best.
30. Is there a brand and/or an item that you think, "I could never get it! But I unreasonably want it!"?
A corset from Excentrique.
31. What do you think about people who only do Lolita at music-lives or cosplay?
They are afraid... Comon, people, be proud of what you are (but do it right please)!
32. From what age to what age is it acceptable to do Lolita? Do you think that there's a state in which someone must graduate from Lolita? (you can answer as ‘never graduate')
When you start having wrinkles...
33. Is there a Lolita fashion or behavior that you think "I don't want Lolitas to do this!" about?
Being polite and speak slowly, people are even more charming when they have a natural reserve, without doing too much.
34. Is there something you think "Lolita has to be this way!" about?
Naturally elegant, kind and a little reserved in front of strangers.
35. While doing Lolita, has something changed for you from when you did Lolita earlier?
I am much interested in new styles, and I consider a lot more buying brand.
36. Do you go to school/work in Lolita?
Mostly at school, it's the only time I really got out.
37. Do you wear Lolita clothes as casual wear?
No, when I don't go out or I got to parties I dress more aristocrat or visual key.
38. Do you have a boyfriend (or husband)? Does he understand your love for Lolita fashion?
I have a boyfriend, he doesn't like Lolita fashion at all (he's more a "casual/rocker type) but he got used to it.
39. What do the people around you think of your doing Lolita? Do they accept it?
They got used to my crazy styles, Lolita was just a little more fancy than the other ^^. My mom think it's a prostitute style, but I am 18 and legal, sooo....
40. What kind of Lolita is who has impressed you the most up until now?
Erololita: it should be sexual, but it's not, WTFlower??!!!!
41. Have you ever made your own Lolita clothing or/and accessories? If so, what was the best item that you’ve made?
I do almost all my lolita outfit ^^, my best achievement was my kuro winter coat, a pure marvel!!!!
42. If you have an ideal Lolita outfit or coordination, please tell us.
A petticoat, a corset and bloomers: pure erololita!
43. Is there a motif that you think is a staple of Lolita?
A headress? It depends pretty much on the style.
44. Would you want to dress your children as Lolita?
Why not? When they are too young to choose their clothes...
45. What's your image of the ideal Lolita?
A raffined, a little old-fashioned and natural young girl. She is naturally elegant and heir outfits are like a second skin. She is sweet if dressed in white, and mysterious if dressed in black.